Trip to Marrakesh flying British Airways, Iberia & Royal Air Maroc Business Class
- British Airways Business Class, Stockholm-London Heathrow
- Iberia Business Class, London Heathrow-Madrid
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class, Madrid-Casa Blanca
- Royal Air Maroc Lounge, Casa Blanca Airport Domestic
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class, Casa Blanca-Marrakech
- Le Meridien N´Fis
- Exploring Marrakech
- Pearl Lounge, Marrakech Airport (RAK)
- Iberia Business Class, Marrakech-Madrid
- Iberia A340 Business Class, Madrid-London Heathrow
- British Airways Business Class, London Heathrow-Stockholm
Departure time in Madrid (MAD): 15:50 Terminal 4S
Arrival time in London (LHR): 17:15 Terminal 5
Aircraft: Airbus A340-600 (EC-JFX, Jacinto Benavente)
Duration: 2h 25m
Date of flight: February 17, 2020
*This is a revenue ticket, Business Class flight #217
Video from my YouTube Channel 📺
Iberia VIP Lounge, Velazquez
VIP Lounge Velazquez.
Boarding, Gate S18
Aircraft, Airbus A340-600 (Jacinto Benavente)
Business Class Cabin
a few days ago from London to Madrid.
Pushback & Take Off
Around 4:23pm, the flight attendants started offering the menu cards. Moments later, the captain came on the PA informing us of our flight time of 1 hour and 40 minutes, that we would be landing in London with a temperature of 11 degrees and that there would be slight turbulence 15 minutes before the approach and during our approach to London.
Landing in London Heathrow
At 4:28pm London time, the captain came on the PA to inform us that we would be landing shortly. The crew began collecting the headphones with 14 minutes left before landing.
It is always nice to be able to fly in a bigger aircraft on a short haul flight. I loved the seats on the A340 especially because you can turn them into fully flat beds. There were personal screens as well and I was able to watch a bit of the film "Once upon a time in Hollywood". The meat I chose was fantastic and of course the crew on this flight were lovely. Once again, another great flight on Iberia business class 😍