Trip to Marrakesh flying British Airways, Iberia & Royal Air Maroc Business Class
- British Airways Business Class, Stockholm-London Heathrow
- Iberia Business Class, London Heathrow-Madrid
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class, Madrid-Casa Blanca
- Royal Air Maroc Lounge, Casa Blanca Airport Domestic
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class, Casa Blanca-Marrakech
- Le Meridien N´Fis
- Exploring Marrakech
- Pearl Lounge, Marrakech Airport (RAK)
- Iberia Business Class, Marrakech-Madrid
- Iberia A340 Business Class, Madrid-London Heathrow
- British Airways Business Class, London Heathrow-Stockholm
Departure time in London Heathrow (LHR): 11:35
Arrival time in Madrid (MAD): 15:00
Aircraft: Airbus A321, EZ-JQZ
Duration: 2h 25m
Date of flight: February 13, 2020
*This is a revenue ticket, Business Class flight #213
Video from my YouTube Channel 📺
British Airways Galleries First, Terminal 5
Galleries First Lounge located in the South Concourse to have some green tea.
I left the lounge around 10:50am for the departure gate.
Aircraft, Airbus A321 (EC-JQZ)
Boarding, Gate A12
Business Class Cabin
Pushback & Taxi
The safety demonstration began at 11:36am and 2 minutes later we began our pushback.
We took off at 11:54am. Around 12:19pm, the captain came on the PA to give us some flight information and that we would be landing in Madrid at 2:50pm.
Moments after the seatbelt sign was turned off, the crew started with the lunch service. There was no menu card offered but we were informed that there was a choice between a beef burger or pasta. I chose the latter.
Landing in Madrid
The business class seats intra-Europe being offered by most airlines including Iberia do not really bother me since I am a small guy and as long as the seat beside me is vacant, it´s okay. I thought it would have been better if they had a menu card. On the other hand, it was good for the environment 👍 I thought the service was friendly and of course, the pasta I got was very good. Overall, a very nice flight.