Exploring Belgrade

 

Skadarlija, Belgrade

First visit: November 2023
My Country #80

Trip to Jeddah and Belgrade Flying Turkish Airlines Business Class

Video on YouTube



Last month, I had the chance to visit Belgrade for the first time where I spent two nights in this Serbian capital. The weather was cloudy and it was raining a bit, still I was able to make the most of my stay and visit most of the attractions I had on my list. I was really blown away by the massive and beautiful St. Sava Temple. I have never seen such a huge temple in my life, it was beautiful inside so I recommend it to all visiting the city of Belgrade to not miss it. A visit to the Nikola Tesla Museum was also interesting, as it was just impressive to learn about his life and his accomplishments, in the same way I was amused to see the Bohemian Quarter of Skadarlija. If you are traveling to Belgrade, here are some of my travel tips and as always, please do share your own travel tips on the comments section below.

St. Sava Temple

Inside the St. Sava Temple

Savski Torg with the Monument to Stefan Nemanja

Republic Square

National Museum

National Theater in Belgrade

Skadarlija Bohemian Quarter

Skadarlija

Skadarlija Bohemian Quarter

Kalemegdan Park

Kalemegdan Park (Monument of Gratitude to France)

Belgrade Fortress

Belgrade Fortress

The Victor, Belgrade Fortress

Kneza Mehaila, main pedestrian and shopping street

Serbian Orthodox Church Museum

Tomb of Vuk Karadzik

Saint Mark Orthodox Church

St. Mark Orthodox Church

National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia

Nikola Tesla Museum (there are guided tours in Serbian and English so make sure you plan your visit)

The only portrait of Nikola Tesla (inside the Nikola Tesla Museum)

Terazija Fountain

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building

Comments