Photo Review: SATS Premier Lounge, Singapore Changi T1 (SIN)

 

SATS Premier Lounge, Singapore Changi Terminal 1 (SIN)


Introduction

After my trip to the Philippines and Australia, it is now time to visit my 79th country (Saudi Arabia) and my 80th country (Serbia). I will spend 2 nights in Jeddah and then 3 nights in Belgrade before coming home to Sweden. It will also be my first time to visit the Qantas First Lounge and Qatar Airways Premium Lounge in Singapore so I am really excited about it!

Trip to Jeddah and Belgrade Flying Turkish Airlines Business Class

Location: Terminal 1, Departure Transit Lounge, Level 3
Access: Passengers travelling in business class on airlines like JAL, Qatar Airways, Air China; Passengers with status on Star Alliance and One World flying on airlines like JAL, Qatar Airways, Air China; Diners Club card holders
Opening hours: Daily, 24 hours

Video on YouTube




Lounge Entrance & Reception


Seating







Dining















Extras

Flight departure screen

Reading materials

Individual work pods

Massage chairs

Toilet


View


Comments