Continuing on with our trip, it was time to fly from Doha to Bangkok on the Boeing 777. It has been a few years since I have flown on the Boeing as the last ones I´ve flown with were either on the A350 or B787 so I was excited to compare it again.
Christmas & New Year in the Philippines flying Qatar Airways Business Class
- Qatar Airways A350 Business Class, Stockholm to Doha
- Qatar Airways B777-300 Business Class, Doha to Bangkok
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit
- Miracle Business Class Lounge, Concourse D Bangkok (BKK)
- Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Lounge Domestic NAIA T2 (MNL)
- Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Lounge Domestic Cebu T1 (CEB)
- Exploring Cebu, Palawan and Manila
- Qatar Airways Business Class, Bangkok to Doha
- Qatar Airways Business Class, Doha to Stockholm
Departure time in Doha (DOH): 08:35
Arrival time in Bangkok (BKK): 19:20
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300, A7-BAN
Duration: 6h 45m
Date of flight: December 20, 2019
*This is a revenue ticket, Business Class flight #209
Doha International Airport
Al Mourjan Lounge
Al Mourjan Lounge 👍
Boarding, Gate C8
Aircraft, Boeing 777-300, A7-BAN
Business Class Cabin
These older seats has some disadvantages including not being able to watch a movie right after take off as the personal screen had to be stowed after playing the Safety Video.
Brics Amenity Kit
Moments after settling in, the flight attendant taking care of our aisle came to present himself and took our pre-departure beverage order as well as our choice of towel.
At 8:22am, the captain came on the PA to welcome us onboard and to give us some flight information including our flight time of 5 hours and 40 minutes.
Landing in Bangkok
There it was, another great flight in Qatar Airways business class. The crew was fantastic, the meal tasted great and the seats were comfortable. It may not be the newest business class seat but for day flight, it was okay for me. Overall, a very enjoyable flight and would not hesitate recommending it to others. To all the crew on this flight, Shukran 😍