Last week, we stayed in Bangkok for a night and had a chance to stay at the newly opened DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit. The room was actually very nice as is the hotel itself, and the breakfast buffet was even more impressive.
Christmas & New Year in the Philippines flying Qatar Airways Business Class
- Qatar Airways A350 Business Class, Stockholm to Doha
- Qatar Airways B777-300 Business Class, Doha to Bangkok
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Phloen Chit
- Miracle Business Class Lounge, Concourse D Bangkok (BKK)
- Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Lounge Domestic NAIA T2 (MNL)
- Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Lounge Domestic Cebu T1 (CEB)
- Exploring Cebu, Palawan and Manila
- Qatar Airways Business Class, Bangkok to Doha
- Qatar Airways Business Class, Doha to Stockholm
Address: 12 Sukhumvit 2, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Nightly Rate: 815 SEK
Room: Booked Twin Guest Room, upgraded to Deluxe Room as a Diamond member
How to get here: From Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the SRTET city line to Phaya Thai. Change to the green line and get off at Phloen Chit. The hotel is a few minutes walk from there.
Hotel Exterior & Entrance
Lobby & Reception
Elevators & Hallway
Twin Deluxe Room, 2208
Room Service Menu
Emergency Exit Plan & View
Breakfast, Open Restaurant
Below are some photos from the breakfast buffet:
The pool was under renovation during our stay.