Photo Review: MoschMosch Pan Asian Food, Frankfurt Airport T2

MoschMosch Pan Asian Food, Frankfurt Airport Terminal 2

Last Tuesday, I flew from Frankfurt to Dubai with Emirates. Due to the current situation, the Emirates Lounge in Frankfurt has been closed for months now. To compensate for this, those passengers who have access to the lounge get a meal voucher upon check-in. Flying first class, I got a meal voucher for 25 Euros which was redeemable in any of the restaurants in Terminal 2 Area E. I chose to have my dinner at MoschMosch since it looked like a really nice place to dine at and that it is just steps away from security screening. Needless to say, I was really happy after my meal as the rice meal I had was fantastic as well as the dessert 😋 

Cebu & Expo 2020 Flying Emirates First & Business Class

Location: Terminal 2, Area E, Level 3
Opening hours: Everyday, 8am to 9:30pm

MoschMosch

Dining area

Menu

Cha Han (fried rice with seasonal vegetables, egg, sesame seeds, mushrooms, bean sprouts, green soybeans, yakisoba saucespring onions, nori) with seafood and a glass of apple juice 😋

Banana spring rolls with agave syrup and sesame seeds 😋

Comments