Review: Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Seef

Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Seef

Introduction

I was supposed to spend 4 nights in Dubai together with my sister but due to her health, she was not able to travel with me. It would have been great to show her Dubai as it would have been her first time to visit Dubai which is one of my favorite cities. Instead of staying in Dubai alone, I decided to book a trip to another Gulf country which I had not visited yet. Bahrain became the obvious choice as they offer E-visa application which cost me about 444 SEK and of course, the local culture combined with its modern system was perfectly intriguing for me. In the end, I stayed in Dubai for my first and last night, and 2 nights in between in Bahrain. I took the bus and Metro to get me from Dubai to Abu Dhabi where I flew to Bahrain with Gulf Air economy class, and back with Wizz Air. It was definitely one of the most sleep-deprived trips I´ve done lately as I only had less than 2 hours sleep on my first night in Dubai before my flight to Bahrain and only slept for like 2 hours on my return flight to Europe flying Turkish Airlines economy class via Istanbul. Still, it was worth every single minute of it 😉

Trip to Bahrain

Date of stay: September 8-9, 2022
Address: Al Seef St - Umm Hurair 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Nightly Rate: 206 AED
Room: King Room

Video on YouTube


Hotel Reception & Lobby

Welcome to Hampton Al Seef 👌

Hotel Reception and concierge

Lobby seating area

Lobby seating area

Nespresso machine in the lobby 👍

Indoor hand soccer board


Courtyard

Elevators & Hallway

Elevators

Seating area

Seating area

Hallway, 2nd floor

King Room 223

Entrance

The bed was very comfortable.

Some sort of sofa

HDTV and work desk with free wifi

A small chair by the window

Coffee/tea making facility, laptop size safe, iron and ironing board, hangers, hair dryer, towels

The meanings of the Quran

Laundry bag

SMEG mini fridge with complimentary bottles of water and milk for coffee/tea

Bathroom and toilet

Walk-in shower with large dispensers for shampoo, conditioner and shower gel

Adjustable thermostat

Orientation map

View

Breakfast Restaurant, Ground Floor


Seating

Seating

Seating

Below are some photos from the buffet:

Bread and pastries

Cereals

Jams and marmalade

Cold cuts and cheese

Salad and sliced fruits

Flavoured yogurt, fruit salad

Hot dishes including Channa masala, porridge, baked beans, turkey bacon, chicken sausage, scrambled eggs

Make your own waffle 👍

Amenities

Rooftop pool on the 5th floor


Fitness Center, 5th floor

Exploring the Area

Taking a boat tour along the Creek

Exploring the nearby souk

Dubai Frame

CONCLUSION

We were supposed to stay here for the first time in December last year but since the hotel was fully booked, we were walked to the nearby Canopy by Hilton Al Seef and stayed there instead. Finally, I was able to stay here last week. This is actually among the cheapest Hilton properties in Dubai so I was not expecting a lot. I was pleasantly surprised though as the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast buffet had a very good offering and they even have their own pool and fitness center. I actually only stayed here for just a few hours as I checked-in at 4:45am and left at 7am. For those looking for good value, this is definitely the hotel to stay at when in Dubai 👍

Comments