Review: Hilton Garden Inn Bahrain Bay, King Corner Room

 

Hilton Garden Inn Bahrain Bay

After staying one night at the InterContinental Regency Bahrain, it was time to spend my second and last night in Bahrain at this Hilton property. Having Hilton diamond status, I was excited to check out this hotel as it has been receiving great reviews and of course, the photo of the pool from the website was to die for.

Trip to Bahrain

Date of stay: September 10-11, 2022
Address: Building 4091 Road 4661 Manama, 346, Bahrain
Nightly Rate: 1.66 BHD + 41,000 Hilton points
Room: Booked King Room with sofa bed, upgraded to a King Corner Room

Video on YouTube


Hotel Exterior & Entrance

Hilton Garden Inn as seen from the shopping mall The Avenues.

Hotel exterior

Hotel entrance

From the Avenues Mall, I was able to access the hotel.

The entrance is located one level below the lobby floor.

Reception & Lobby

Reception

Concierge

Seating area

Seating area

Elevator going down to the mall.

Check-in

I arrived just before 2pm and was helped by a very friendly associate. Check-in went smoothly and moments later, I was on the way to the room with my card keys. From the Hilton app, I was able to know beforehand that I had been upgraded to a corner room.

Elevators & Hallway

Elevators, 10th floor

Directory

Hallway, 10th floor

From the other end of the hallway, one gets view of the World Trade Center. 

King Corner Room, 1011

Room entrance

Entryway

As expected, the huge bed was very comfortable.

Bed

Unfortunately, there was no universal sockets although I was able to borrow an adaptor from the reception without a problem.

Chair and coffee table

Luggage rack

Work desk

Complimentary wifi

Large HDTV

I could actually watch shows on YouTube without any problem although ScreenShare did not work using my mobile.

Complimentary water, coffee/tea making facility

The mini fridge was empty, directing you to go to The Shop in case you need something from the mini bar 👍

Iron/ironing board, laundry bag

Slippers

Safe, hair dryer

The bathroom was spacious.

They had the usual bath amenities from Crabtree&Evelyn.

Walk-in shower

Toilet

Adjustable thermostat

Orientation map

As this is a corner room, I had views of the Muharraq Causeway and the airport on one side ...

... and the Four Seasons Hotel (the tall building), Arcapita Investment Bank and Wyndham Grand Manama among others.

Views in the evening.

Muharraq causeway in the evening.

Welcome Amenity

When I arrived in the room, a welcome letter and a box of Bateel dates was already waiting for me. Thanks so much guys 👍

Welcome amenity

Breakfast, Together & CO. Restaurant (open 6:30am to 10:30am)

Seating

Seating

This is the best place to have your breakfast because of the wonderful views 👍

Seating with more views

Breakfast like a King

Buffet area

Buffet area

Below are some photos from the buffet:

Milk, cereals, bread, pastries


Cheese, cold cuts


Cold cuts

Sliced fruits

Fruits, yogurt, orange juice, apple juice

Balaleet

Made to order eggs

Scrambled eggs, boiled eggs

Baked beans, hash brown

Beef bacon, beef sausage

Falafel, Cheese Manakish, Grilled tomatoes

Make your own waffle

Cereals, jams, syrups

Espresso machine

Amenities & Outlets

Outdoor pool, 3rd floor

Who wouldn´t love the views from the pool 😍

Fitness Center, 3rd floor

Guest laundry, 3rd floor

Meeting rooms, 2nd floor

Prayer room, 2nd floor

Together & Co. Cafe, lobby floor

Together & Co. Cafe, lobby floor

Indoor seating, lobby floor

Outdoor seating, lobby floor

The Shop, lobby floor

The Shop, lobby floor

Exploring the Area

Bahrain National Museum

Taking the boat tour by Delmarine

The Avenues Mall

CONCLUSION

There was no question that I would stay in one of the two Hilton hotels in Bahrain during this visit. The newly opened Hilton Bahrain was cheaper on my dates but it was a bit far from the city center so I ended up paying more to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. I already fell in love with this hotel when I saw the photos of the pool and learned that it was directly connected to the mall The Avenues. The location is perfect as I was also able to take the boat trip which starts near The Avenues promenade. The room upgrade I got was impressive as I loved the views especially in the evening. The room was well appointed and felt spacious and modern. The breakfast buffet had everything I wanted and lastly, the staff I had contact with were all friendly. Overall, I really loved my stay here and would gladly stay here again when I´m back in Bahrain. To all the staff of Hilton Garden Inn Bahrain Bay, Shukran 😍

Comments