Top Attractions in Australia

Me and a wallaby during my first visit to Australia in 2008

First visit: 2008
My Country #10


In 2008, I traveled to Australia for the first time together with Mike visiting Sydney, Cairns and Brisbane. We had the "experience of a lifetime" as we gazed at the beauty of the Sydney Opera House for the first time, visit Fraser Island and Brisbane, and spent a few nights sailing on the Whitsunday Islands/Great Barrier Reef among others. Five years later, we were back to Australia and spent a day in Perth and Sydney as part of our Fiji trip. Earlier this year, I was back to Sydney where I joined the Singelresor group before flying back to Europe 😍 I still have a lot to see in this beautiful country including Ayers Rock/Uluru and Melbourne so I really hope to be back soon. Here are some of the places I've been to during my visits to Australia, the "Land Down Under" 🐨🐊



Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House Tour

Sydney Harbour Bridge

Sydney Harbour Tours

Sydney Tower

Blue Mountains, Sydney

Featherdale Wildlife Park

Darling Harbour

Royal Botanic Garden

Sydney Town Hall

Sea Life Sydney Aquarium

Saint Mary's Cathedral

Queen Victoria Building

Strand Arcade

China Town, Sydney

Chinese Garden of Friendship, Sydney

Paddy's Markets

Story Bridge, Brisbane

City Hopper Ferry Tour, Brisbane

City Botanic Gardens, Brisbane

Streets Beach, Brisbane

Queen Street Mall, Brisbane

Cairns Historical Society Museum

Cape Tribulation Tour

Daintree Rainforest National Park

Great Barrier Reef Tours

Whitsunday Islands Sailing Tour

Green Island Tours

Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island 😉

Urungan Pier, Hervey Bay

King's Park & Botanic Garden, Perth

Bell Tower, Perth

The Perth Mint

Perth Town Hall

Stirling Gardens, Perth

Comments