Photo Review: THAI Business Class B777, Singapore to Bangkok

THAI business class, Singapore to Bangkok

Introduction

I had previously booked this trip from Singapore to Cebu in business class redeeming 30K SAS Miles just before they switched from Star Alliance to Skyteam in October 1 as part of a bigger trip (from Europe to Asia and back to Europe). I changed most flights for this trip so I could do the Eurobonus millionaire challenge (cancelling Avios booking with Qatar Airways economy class from Yerevan to Singapore, SAS miles booking with Turkish Airlines business class from Taipei to Istanbul to Doha and Jetblue miles booking for Qatar Airways business class from Doha to Copenhagen) but kept this part because I knew that I'd fly the EVA Air Hello Kitty business class from Taipei to Cebu. And it turned out really well.

A Short Trip to Cebu Flying THAI & EVA Air Hello Kitty Business Class

Flight: TG 410
Departure time in Singapore (SIN): 20:50
Arrival time in Bangkok (BKK): 22:10
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300
Seat: 15A
Duration: 2h 20m
Date of flight: October 17, 2024
*This is an award ticket using 30K SAS miles from SIN-BKK-TPE-CEB, Business Class flight #266

Video on YouTube



Singapore Air Silver Kris Lounge, Terminal 3 Changi Airport

I had enough time to visit the Singapore Air lounge in Terminal 3 and during my visit in the afternoon, it was pretty empty so I was able to take good videos.

Seat, 15A



Towel

I was also offered something to drink and I chose a glass of juice.

Inflight magazine, air-sickness bag and safety card

 There was also a business class headphones.

View of the cabin

Dining

Menu

Nuts and Ginger Ale

My baked salmon filet was very good.

Lavatory


CONCLUSION

This was a short yet very nice flight, with very good food and friendly crew. The seats were nice as well. For the price I paid, it was really worth it.

Comments