Retro Review: Lufthansa Business Class, Stockholm-Frankfurt

Lufthansa business class, Stockholm to Frankfurt

Flight: LH803
Departure time in Stockholm (ARN): 13:20
Arrival time in Frankfurt (FRA): 15:30
Aircraft: Airbus A320-200
Seat: 2F
Duration: 2h 10m
Date of flight: February 5, 2014
* This is an award travel, Business Class flight #48

So this was my nth time flying Lufthansa in Business Class. I love the fact that they now have a mini menu card so I know exactly what I'm eating. The aircraft really looked new and when I asked the purser about it, he told me it is less than a year old.

Fast Track

Fast track is always a good thing 👍

SAS Business Lounge

Even though I have my Star Alliance Gold card, I decided to use the SAS Business Lounge located on the right side of the reception.

Aircraft, Airbus A320

The new Airbus 320-200 bound for Frankfurt 😉

Boarding, Gate 3A

Boarding started on time at Gate 3A with the Star Alliance Gold members and Lufthansa Business Class passengers being called first.

Business Class Cabin

The middle seats are left vacant for more space.

Seat 2F

My window seat, 2F 😉

Seat pocket with the inflight magazine and WorldShop catalogue.

Newspapers were also offered to business class passengers.

View from my seat

Dining

On my last flight with Lufthansa to Frankfurt last October, I don't remember seeing this menu card so this must be something new.

The lunch included Pata Negra Ham, Chorizo Sausage, Manchego Cheese, grilled Vegetables and Panna cotta with Apricot Compote and Lavender Blossoms 😋

Before landing, the flight attendant distributed some chocolates.

Lavatory

The lavatory was kept clean.

CONCLUSION

I really like flying on Lufthansa intra-Europe in business class because they have great food and really friendly service. The small menu card is a plus. Hope to fly with you again soon. Auf wiedersehen 😍

Comments