Exploring Miami

Bayside Market Place Miami

Last week, I visited Miami for the first time where I spent my first night at an airport hotel (as I was arriving in the evening) and at the Hilton Miami Downtown for my second night. My first full day was spent visiting Miami South Beach (where else would I go first 😉), Lincoln Road Mall, Bayside Market Place and Calle Ocho among others. On my second day, I joined a group for the Everglades National Park tour and later in the afternoon, went to see the Art Deco District and Ocean Drive before heading to the airport for my late night flight back to Europe. Taking public transportation is very easy and some buses/metros are free 👍 In case you are traveling to Miami and wondering which places to visit, here are some of my travel tips.


Video from my YouTube Channel 📺


South Beach

Bayside Market Place

American Airlines Arena, the home of Miami Heat 🏀

Freedom Tower

Lincoln Road Mall

Collins Avenue for shoppers 😉

Calle Ocho (Little Havana)

Art Deco District

Casa Casuarina (Versace´s former mansion)

Everglades National Park

Taking public transportation

Comments