Exploring Vancouver

Spectacular view from the Vancouver Lookout


A few weeks ago, Mike and I were in Vancouver where we stayed at the Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown for our first three nights and at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver for our last night. It was Mike's first time in Vancouver while it was my second. I loved the city the first time I was here a few years ago and really wanted that Mike would join me on my second visit. Needless to say, Mike also liked Vancouver and we really had an enjoyable time here. In case you are planning to visit the capital city of British Columbia, here are some of my travel tips which might be of help to you:

Video from my YouTube Channel πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί

Exploring Vancouver 😍😍

Canada Place

Vancouver Lookout

Olympic Cauldron

Telus World of Science

Stanley Park

Capilano Suspension Bridge Park

Gastown Steam Clock

China Town

Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden

Taking the ferry to Granville Island

Granville Island

Robson Square

Vancouver Art Gallery

Pacific Central Station

Christ Church Cathedral

Lonsdale Quay Market

Lions Gate Bridge

Bloedel Conservatory

FlyOver Vancouver

Waterfront Station West Coast Express

Holy Rosary Cathedral Vancouver

Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art