Retro Review: SAS in SAS Plus, Frankfurt-Stockholm

SAS in SAS Plus, Frankfurt to Stockholm

Flight: SK2636
Departure time in Frankfurt (FRA): 12:15
Arrival time in Stockholm (ARN): 14:20
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Seat: 2F to 2C
Duration: 2h 5m
Date of flight: January 10, 2014
* This is an award travel, Business Class flight #47

It was my second time to fly with SAS new "business class". Again, not much difference except for the fact that the meals are included. The seats are the same with no middle seats being blocked. Of course, the service was great, as always.

Lufthansa Senator Lounge

Before taking my flight back to Stockholm, I was able to visit the Lufthansa Senator Lounge where I had a quick shower, a light meal and some checking of emails.

Aircraft, Boeing 737-800

The Boeing 737-800 bound for Stockholm

Boarding, Gate A21

Boarding at gate A21 was a bit delayed.

It´s boarding time 😍

Business Class Cabin

The flight to Stockholm that day had all 15 seats occupied.

Seat 2C

I was supposed to have 2F as my seat but since a mother from Iran would like to seat with his 2 kids, I decided to transfer to 2C so that they could seat right next to each other.

Some newspapers and magazines were available but no personal screen.

Dining

My light lunch consisted of chicken pasta, muffin with dark chocolate, 2 mini chocolates and a glass of water.

Lavatory

The lavatory was kept clean.

CONCLUSION

Good service from the flight attendants and good food have made this flight with SAS an enjoyable one. Of course, I still miss the blocked middle seat as well as the "better meals". Overall, a nice flight back to Stockholm.

Comments