Review: American Airlines Admirals Club, LaGuardia Terminal C (LGA)

Short trip to Las Vegas, New York and Atlanta Flying First Class on Asiana and British Airways

Asiana Airlines First Class, Frankfurt-Seoul
Asiana Airlines First Class, Seoul-Los Angeles
Spending Two Nights in Las Vegas
United Club, Las Vegas (LAS)
United Club, Houston (IAH)
New York, The City That Never Sleeps
American Airlines Admirals Club (LGA)
US Airways First Class, LaGuardia-Charlotte
US Airways Club (CLT)
US Airways First Class, Charlotte-Atlanta
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson
24 Hours in Atlanta
The Club at ATL (ATL)
British Airways First Class, Atlanta-London
British Airways The Concorde Room
British Airways Business Class, London-Stockholm



US Airways Club, LaGuardia Airport

Date of visit: September 14, 2014
Originally posted: September 24, 2014
Last updated: December 20, 2016
*This lounge was formerly US Airways Club

Location: Terminal C next to gate C28. After security, turn left
Access: American Airlines First and Business Class passengers; One World Sapphire and Emerald members
Opening hours: 5am-9pm from Sun-Fri; 5am-6pm on Sat

Lounge Entrance

Lounge entrance

Seating

Lounge seating

Lounge seating

Dining

Snacks buffet

 Chips, cookies

Coffee and tea

Cranberry juice and potato chips 😋

Bar

Bar

View

Great view from the lounge 😉

CONCLUSION

A few weeks ago, I visited this lounge for the first time and almost was not able to come in. I presented my business class boarding pass on US Airways in first class to Charlotte and was told that my international connecting flight had to be on the same day. I was actually connecting thru Atlanta to London on British Airways the following day so I was declined access. I left the lounge and I was a few steps away when I remembered that I have platinum status on US Airways. I came back to the lounge and politely asked the agent at the reception if I could use my platinum card. He checked my card number on the computer and voila, I had a day pass on my card.

This lounge is actually nice and the fact that it was never crowded during my almost 2 hours of stay there was very good. The snacks and the drinks offering were okay as well as the complimentary wifi connection. Overall, a nice lounge 😉